Application developer specializing in web technologies. 5+ years of developing financial reporting applications focused on performance, reliability and regulatory compliance.
- Visual Basic
- SQL Server
- Batch Scripting
- Multi-Tier Application Architecture
- Internet Information Services
- Analysis Services
- Integration Services
- Centralized Support Services
- Reporting Services
- Database Management
- Query Optimization
- UI Design
- Data Modeling
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
- Adobe Photoshop
- Enterprise Library
- iWay Data Migrator
- GWK Investment Management was established in 1974 and has $9B in assets under management spread among individuals, families, corporations and non-profits. Products are applied to customers along a risk continuum that spans from low risk municipal bond protfolios to high growth equity portfolios.
- Application Developer (Aug. 2009 - Present)
- Brought in to architect a web environment for migrating legacy applications into Microsoft .Net technologies. Using Microsoft ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server platforms, legacy applications are being migrated along with new applications being designed and developed into the new environment. By getting a late start to the web environment, best practices have been laid out and all applications meet industry standards such as multi-tier application architecture, centralized support logging, reporting & notification and the use of centralized, shared assemblies.
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) is the American division of the Royal Bank of Scotland. The division has 26,000 employees across 40 states and includes the Citizens Bank and Charter One Bank brands. CFG is a $160 billion commercial bank holding company with 1,600 branches and owns subsidiaries in the mortgage, card services and investment markets.
- Application Developer (Feb. 2005 - Aug. 2009)
- Member of central development team that was accountable for the development and maintenance of all distributed applications throughout the enterprise. These applications ranged from internal, branch-deployed applications to customer-facing, external applications where security was the main concern. The applications designed and developed were focused on improving customer experience, managing capital, mitigating risk and complying with federal banking regulations. These projects are managed through the entire system development life cycle by the developer while controlling time, resource and capital constraints.
GWK Investment Management, Boston, MA
Citizens Financial Group, Providence, RI
- Bryant University - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Concentration in Computer Information Systems
- Minor in Psychology
- May, 2006